Start dates: September/October*, January/February* and June
Location: London or Birmingham
Tuition fees: £9,250 per year
Studying BA (Hons) Business Management (Healthcare) will give you wide ranging and specialist knowledge in business and management, together with a basket of skills to improve your ability to learn and gain employment. The inclusion of specialist business modules in the field of healthcare will also help you prepare for a career specifically in this sector.
During this programme you will gain expert understanding in a number of business areas, including business finance, management, marketing and operations management, designed to help lay the foundations of a successful management career. Modules contained within the degree will also help you to develop the entrepreneurial skills needed if you found and run your own business.
Pathway specific modules allow you to prepare for a career in healthcare management. These modules introduce you to the provision of healthcare and the different forms this can take, together with exploring how it should be funded. You will then have an opportunity to explore effective management and leadership in a healthcare context, together with exploring how to be entrepreneurial.
* Exact teaching dates are to be confirmed and enrolment takes place a week prior to teaching commencing
Examples of the modules you can expect to study on your programme are detailed below. All modules are worth 30 credits unless otherwise stated.
- Quantitative Methods for Business
- Marketing Theory and Practice
- Financial Concepts of Business
- Management Concepts (15 credits)
- People Management (15 credits)
- Operations Management
- Business Environment (15 credits)
- Organisational Behaviour (15 credits)
- Principles of Innovation and Entrepreneurship (15 credits)
- Management Information Systems (15 credits)
- The Healthcare Sector: Provision, Policy and Funding
- Strategic Management
- Workforce Management (15 credits)
- Professional Communication (15 credits)
- Managing and Leading in the Healthcare Sector
- Entrepreneurship and Social Enterprise in the Healthcare Sector
You can study the BA (Hons) Business Management (Healthcare) programme at either our London or Birmingham Centres. Both are central study locations with excellent transport links.
02031377022 , 02037457488
07808052130 , 07588020110
P4ULTD , E4ULTD
07783101569 , 07598429884
INFO-BIRMINGAM , ADMIN-BIRMINGAM
Менеджеры в Лондоне и Бирмингеме e-mails:
Адреc в Лондоне: Gagarin Group, office 401, 7 Whitechapel Road, E1 1DU.
Адрес в Бирмингеме: Gagarin Group, office 411, 43 Temple Row, B2 5LS.